Monday, April 25, 2005

Misunderstood

from yesterday evening 5pm til today, right here right now as i m posting dis entry, my sis & i hav been raging a cold war.
This sucks. but i guess i'll have to live thru dis.
did i screw up again? m i always wrong? y cant i do smthg gd & right for a change?
y m i always the laughing stock of others? y cant pple respect me for a change?
i do admit i enjoy doing things within my means to make others happy. n i do realise that others do dat for me too. but how much is too much?
can i handle all this pressure? when will i cave in? or has it already happened? i'm not too sure.
i noe my conscience is clear & i do not harbour any ill/bad thots/intentions. i jus wanted to help? hav i helped too much? did i cross the line? seems like i have. shud i nvr bother agn den? my only sister... how can dis happen, y me? y like dis?

No comments: